We not only provide you with cost-effective cables for motion-control (and fixed installation) applications, but also with the matching energy chains to connect the control cabinet to the machine. Including many novelties, such as the plug-in energy chain, to directly plug the energy supply system into the control cabinet within seconds.
For instance, the plain bearing technology product range includes our clip-on bearings for sheetmetal feed-throughs or slewing ring bearings for rotating control panel installations.
"flexible" cable channel for your control cabinet and/or as a connection to the machine
- easy assembly
- cables are inserted quickly
- light and cost-effective - for defined linear motions
- or multi-axis motions
Simple and reliable strain relief for commercially available rails in the control cabinet (tophat rail, C rail)
- tested and better than commercially available solutions
- ideal for dynamic and static solutions with chainflex® cables
chainfix strain reliefs
Easy connection of harnessed e-chain systems®. Connected in seconds – without any tools. The connector and mounting bracket merge into one for minimum downtime. e-chains® are replaced in seconds.
- minimised downtime
- reliable connection due to very rugged connectors
- cable overlaps do not need to be known